Gianepeyt replied

295 weeks ago

Malayalam Movie Download Radioactive Dreams > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

After a nuclear war, Phillip Hammer and Marlowe Chandler have spent fifteen years on their own in a bunker, stuffed with junk from the 40s and old detective novels. Now, nineteen-years-old, they leave their shelter to find a world full of mutants, freaks, and cannibals. They become famous detectives in the struggle for the two keys that could fire the last nuclear weapon.
The action unfolds in 2010, almost 15 years after the world has blown itself up, Only one missile born nuclear weapon is left, and whatever mutant survivor holds the Keys to its launch controls will have the power of ultimate obliteration. The world is threatened again!, Phillip and Marlowe – two guys trapped in a bomb shelter for more then a decade with nothing else but canned food and 1940's detective books – are the only hope. They've got the keys, they've also got the whole Punk District of Edge City after them! Life after the bomb is just one big blast! Loved the film, and great music Starring John Stockwell from "Christine" also with Michael Dudikoff from "Bachelor Party" , Michele Little From "My Demon Lover" and George Kennedy from "the Naked Gun films", All up I give it 8 out of 10
As a young buck I was an extra in this film in LA. There were so many extras and no real coordination, we didn&#39;t know when the camera was rolling and when it wasn&#39;t. Shooting seemed to go on forever without a break, so when you got tired you just walked off the set and went home.<br/><br/>We knew when making it that it would go direct to video. It was actually released, and played at my local theater for about two days before it was yanked. I had never before seen a movie taken out of the theater that quickly.<br/><br/>I&#39;m still looking for the video just for nostalgia. I&#39;m glad there are some people out there who can enjoy for something.

a5c7b9f00b
Ek Musafir Ek Hasina torrentGlobal Warming in Action 720p moviesLongmire in hindi free downloadmalayalam movie download Faith and DreamsA Piece of the Action downloadVolcano Girl in hindi downloadGirl from Iceland full movie online freeLA County full movie with english subtitles online downloadToy Soldier full movie hd 1080pdownload full movie Rampage in hindi
Please log in to post a reply.